There’s nothing like the soft touch of carpet. With diverse colors and styles to fit your family perfectly, we have the best carpet materials your feet will love. Click here.Go ahead: dig your toes into the soft touch of carpet. With expert carpet flooring installation from Arizona Urban Floors, any area you want can be transformed with carpet flooring that provides padding for feet and decorates a space with customizable colors and styles.
Arizona Urban Floors is the top Arizona flooring choice for carpet work, since we’ve been in business since 2007 delivering the latest and greatest in carpet materials and installation for our clients. We work efficiently and accurately to provide the best carpet services in Arizona, and we’re here to help you.
How Carpet Flooring Works
Carpet is one of the top choices for homes and businesses needing Scottsdale flooring, Phoenix flooring and flooring in any Arizona area because of its versatility and limitless possibilities of colors and textures. Want a purple floor? You can get it with carpet!
Carpet also adds warmth—both literally and figuratively—in areas such as bedrooms and less-trafficked areas in a home. Heat trapped in microfibers makes it warmer to the touch in colder months or in less-insulated areas, while some homeowners or business owners prefer carpet to give it a softer, less sterile feeling than other types of flooring.
Carpet quality can range drastically, so it’s up to the homeowner or business owner to determine the desired quality, look and texture of the carpet. Types of carpet include:
- Nylon carpet, which is proven to out-perform in resilience, durability and low maintenance, lasting on average at least 10 years or more.
- Triexta carpet, which is derived from corn sugar and provides great resilience and anti-stain properties, among other advantageous features.
- Polyester carpet, which is soft to the touch and to feet, comes in a wide variety of deep and vibrant colors, and is best used in low-traffic areas because it does have shedding qualities and can be more difficult to clean.
- Ofelin carpet, which is one of the least expensive options, is very strong, and resists fading. The looped Berber version tends to conceal dirt and grime, which often makes it a perfect match for high-traffic areas such as hallways or living rooms.
Carpet looks luxurious but has the durability to withstand high levels of activity. With regular cleaning, you can keep your carpet flooring looking in excellent condition for more than a decade to come.
Benefits of Carpet Flooring
Besides the endless options you have with carpet flooring choices, carpet flooring also provides benefits such as:
- Decreased noise. Clicks from high-heels and other surface walking noise don’t stand a chance against carpet, which also absorbs other airborne noises and blocks the transmission of sound between floors.
- Increased safety. From those prone to accidents or with mobility issues, to active kids and teenagers who run around a space, carpet reduces the risk of slips, trips and falls.
- Reduced allergens. Carpet fibers trap dust, contaminants and allergens such as pollen, improving the breathing quality of the space it’s in.
Carpet is also cost-effective because of its durability and less expensive flooring installation costs compared to other types.
Contact Arizona Urban Floors for a Carpet Flooring Installation
Our team can usually install carpet in one day, and our staff will help you make the right choice when selecting the style that best suits your home or commercial property. Give us a call today for your free estimate.